Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Let's all be frugal!

I'm about as frugal as they come at times.  I go to target and buy everything with coupons and clearance items.  I grocery shop at 3 different stores in one trip to get the best deals.   It is inevitable though, my dad is just as frugal.  I was the youngest of three girls and rarely ever put on a shirt that wasn't worn by both my elders.  We garage saled, thrifted, rumage saled and even dumpster dived.  In reality though, we didn't necessarily need to do it though.  It's the thrill and excitement.  Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the value of it too. 

That is why I've decided to start this blog.  People are always asking me where I got the pillows on my couch, the cocktail dress I wore out for a birthday, the great little box that holds the soap in my bathroom or the nail polish on my toes.  And I always get excited to tell them where I got it.  I'm by no means ashamed of my frugal-ness.  Frugal is in.  Frugal is the new black.

No comments:

Post a Comment